The United States Environmental Information Administration’s recent statistics rank Florida as the second highest consumer of residential electricity in the nation. Although residents in Florida use heating equipment far fewer times than those in other states, which is expected in such a hot and humid climate, a massive 27...
The cost of everyday essentials is always increasing. We can’t control the economy or how much the electric company charges, but we can minimize our energy use at home. It’s easy to make changes and choices that save money and reduce our impact on the environment. Here are some...
- New HVAC Technology Keeps You Cooler for Less June 24, 2017
- Healthy Indoor Air Helps You Stay Healthy June 20, 2017
- Best Ideas for Lowering Energy Costs Year-Round May 31, 2017
- Why Your Condensate Line is So Important May 25, 2017
- Could a Ductless Mini-Split Solve Your Cooling Problem? April 20, 2017