UV Lighting and Ultravation Systems
So why would you need UV lighting systems you ask? An ultraviolet lighting system can transform your home into an energy-efficient and greener environment. These clever systems help in reducing bacteria and preventing microbial growth in air conditioner systems. What are the results? You save both energy and a lot of money!
Ultravation UV Lighting Systems
Ultravation air treatment systems are specifically designed for HVAC and help control the power of UV light to promote a healthier indoor air environment for your homes. The Lighting Systems kill airborne allergens and bacteria, thereby keeping the interior surfaces of your HVAC systems both clean and free from unwanted biogrowth. In return, you save on energy and costs and can enjoy pleasant and healthier air.
Let’s take a look at how these Ultravation air treatment systems prove to be economical for your homes:
- Work silently and around the clock
- Purify the air by killing germs and airborne allergens
- Help in making the air free from odors
- Promote a safer and healthier atmosphere
- When installed in new HVAC systems, they enable the systems to work their best
- Help reduce biological contamination when installed in troublesome HVAC systems
- No ozone generation
- Almost maintenance-free
- Easy and hassle-free installation. Can connect to home wiring
- Models present for 24,110 or 240 VAC operation
The risk of UV rays is an obvious concern that is associated with the use of UV Lighting Systems. However, the air treatment system eliminates this worry by offering a UV shield that keeps the UV rays away from sensitive areas. It also comes with a powerful Ultravation electronic power supply that helps extend the lamp life and boosts efficiency. This compact power supply can easily be installed within or outside the air handler and helps in preventing air handler leaking.
In-duct Air Purifier | UV Lighting Systems
The REME HALO In-duct air purifier is another great product that’s helping us provide our customers with clean-aired and healthier atmospheres. This spectacular system takes indoor air quality (IAQ) technology to a whole new level! The air purifier gets rids of harmful bacteria, air pollutants and unpleasant odors since it can reach every cubic inch of air generated by air conditioner systems. This keeps issues like sick building syndrome and allergies at bay.
Features and benefits:
- Effective against all 3 categories of indoor air pollutants: Gases, Particulates and Microbial.
- Compact in size.
- Eradicates up to 99% of bacteria
- Operates quietly.
- New zinc ions help kill 99% of viruses present on surfaces
- Can easily be integrated with a HVAC system.
- Easy installation and maintenance