Residential HVAC Installer
We are currently looking for residential HVAC installers to join our growing team. If you’re passionate about HVAC and want to be part of a leading company, we’d love to hear from you.
Like the rest of our employees, the installation department at Island Aire of Southwest FL enjoys what they do and aim to do it with excellence.
Are you motivated to continue learning and perfecting your craft? Complete the application below, and feel free to contact us for further information. Ask about our sign-on bonus!
Our well-established HVAC company is looking for a reliable dispatch person. The position includes answering multiple phone lines, data entry, and scheduling appointments. The position is ideal for someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and is able to multitask. We seek someone who will provide exceptional customer service. Maintaining lasting positive relationships with staff and customers is key. Excellent organizational skills, along with strong listening, and written/verbal communication are necessary. Working knowledge of computers, software, and office machines is a must. Other qualifications include a high school diploma/GED equivalent, and/or other related administrative/customer service/HVAC experience/training. If you’d like to join our leading team in the industry please submit your resume or stop by our office to fill out an application.
We are looking for an HVAC Technician to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems as well as recommend accessories and upgrades for air quality and efficiency. Experience in HVAC and mechanical equipment is helpful but not required, we will train the right candidate, and communication skills are a must.
Family atmosphere paid holidays, paid vacations!
• Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
• Diagnose and Repair residential and light commercial HVAC systems
• Recommend new products as needed for customer benefit
• Maintain company standards of communication and quality
• Perform routine preventative maintenance
• Respond to emergency maintenance requests
• Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields is helpful but NOT required
• Communication skills are a must!
• Sales skills are helpful and we will train
• Familiarity with wiring diagrams is helpful but we will train
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills